Monday 25 June 2007

An End or a Beginning


Well tonight was the last night of my watercolour classes which I had been attending for nearly a year. I have learnt a great deal about the use of colour but I am a really bad watercolour artist. I am too heavy handed for such a delicate art. But in saying that I can turn my hand to other media that suit me better, for how will you ever know what you are good at if you don't try as many things as you can. So while this is the end of my foray into watercolour I have many other areas to try. Maybe I will do a refresher course in airbrushing.

4 comments:

Tomo said...

I rather likeit.

It looks like where I live near Kyneton

Marg said...

I'm impressed - you are very talented.

Shazza said...

A woman of many talents. You are very computer literate.

Nettie said...

Veronica you are amazing! Thanks for your help!